Environmental Essentials are a leading organisation providing Asbestos Management services:
- Management, Refurbishment, Demolition and re-inspection surveys
- Mobile Identification of asbestos in bulk materials
- Air Monitoring, Fibre Counting & 4 Stage Clearance & Site Re-occupation
- Training – IATP and UKATA approved classroom based (Asbestos Awareness, Duty to Manage and non Licensed Works Training)
- E-Learning – UKATA and IATP approved asbestos awareness and asbestos awareness refresher training
- Project Management of planned and responsive work streams
- Compliance Audits and Asbestos Management Plan Design
- Electronic Asbestos Database / Registers & Data Management
Since our formation in 2004, Environmental Essentials has continued to grow through the provision of excellent customer service, high-quality delivery, an unrivalled focus on customer care. We now employ over 200 staff from 7 regional offices with the ability to provide our clients with a national coverage for their asbestos management requirements.
We have built our reputation based on the professional way that we deliver practical solutions focused towards our client’s requirements. The foundations have been laid through continued improvement and the consistent and committed support and development of our highly qualified staff. As a result, the organisation is actively involved with a broad spectrum of industry sectors including Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Retail, Construction, Rail, NHS Trusts and Oil and Gas.
Please feel free to explore our site and learn more about the benefits Environmental Essentials can provide to you or your organisation with our range of asbestos management solutions.