Environmental Essentials training academy launches new course!
We are delighted to announce our new training course to complement our fit2fit accredited face fit testing service
This training course is “fit2fit approved” which means the content has been assessed against all HSE guidelines and will be delivered by a fit2fit accredited fit tester.
The course will be delivered as a full day’s training, and is aimed at those who require an in-depth knowledge of qualitative fit testing, giving both the theoretical knowledge and the practical skills needed for this fit testing method.
Note – This course does not award delegates with fit2fit accreditation, no course can do that. Accreditation is achieved directly through fit2fit. This course coupled with experience gained from practical fit testing, will help the delegate to achieve this accreditation.
• Have an increased understanding of RPE and its role in risk reduction.
• Have an awareness of general legislation and guidance in relation to health and safety, and RPE in particular.
• Have an understanding of your role in fit testing
• Have an understanding of the principles of Qualitative fit testing
• Practical experience in conducting face fit tests
• Understanding possible issues with a mask, including fault finding.
• Interpreting the results of a fit test
• Recording the needed information from a fit test
At Environmental Essentials, our trainers are not only fit2fit accredited but also professional trainers delivering training on a wide range of subjects.
For more information on this and any of our other training courses visit our website on www.environmentalessentials.co.uk or contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org