Working with Asbestos??
If you or your staff are working in buildings which may contain asbestos, then as a minimum these workers should be receiving Asbestos Awareness Training.
- Are you a tradesperson working in older buildings?
- Do you have a keen attention to detail?
- Are you keen to add to your skill set?
Work with asbestos includes:
• Ancillary work
• Supervision of such work
If you or your staff are working in buildings which may contain asbestos, then as a minimum these workers should be receiving Asbestos Awareness Training. But is this enough?
- Do you find your work is constantly delayed due to asbestos?
- Would you like the opportunity to handle some lower risk tasks yourself?
- Are you an electrician opening old fuse boxes presumed to contain asbestos?
- Are you a plumber needing to drill through textured decorative coatings or remove old toilet cisterns?
Why not level-up your training with Environmental Essentials:
Our experienced training team can help you to handle some routine maintenance tasks involving non-friable materials – this is classed as non-licensed work with asbestos. All courses are approved by the United Kingdom Asbestos Training Association (UKATA).
A full days’ training course which will equip you and your staff to safely and methodically work with some asbestos containing materials including:
- Small amounts of textured decorative coatings
- Asbestos cement
- Composite materials
- Woven materials
This is a hands-on course delivered in our practical suite at Environmental Essentials or we can come to you!
For more information, or to book your course please contact:
Sarah Higginson at: